Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First job interview

Last evening my brother came to me for guidance regarding his first job interview. His excitement was palpable. He has bought a new shirt,tie,trouser and was eagerly looking forward to the interview.
Thats when it struck to me how I was almost 7 years back. What it felt like to appear for your first job interview, having that feeling that now you have grown up finally, you can face the world and bag a job. As years passed by I forgot that excitement, in my daily grind life became monotonous and suddenly when I saw my brother's preparation for his interview I realized over a period of time we all become so boring! If one has to experience newness in life than instead of finding something new outside one has to renew one's spirit than we all can relive our childhood/youth. Its not about an interview, any task that we undertake if we look forward to it with enthusiasm somewhere we can rediscover our self.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a die-hard optimist currently staying in Mumbai , working as an Investment Banker. Lately I discovered writing is like therapy for me. It works every time I pen down my thoughts. I am a believer of Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism and have discovered that the true essence of our living is happiness. So if you ask me what do I do. I would say I am trying to be happy. As they say its Pursuit of HappinessJ I like to read books, every type of books as long as I gain something from them. I love to travel and plan to see as many places as possible. I love to spend time with my family. Nothing gives more joy than coming back to a loving family and I love adventure be it adventure sports or backpacking to an unknown place. Life for me, is unfolding all limitless possibilities.

Followers